At Xira Agency, Refund Policy is based on standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We put up with fair assessment practices and all the refund claims are processed with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions
are justified and mutually agreeable.Our policies are treated with appropriate measures to settle different claims, originating from different assortments of needs and various business situations.
third party outside our organization.
Coverage & Scope
- This Refund Policy covers our action and approach towards refunds. This Refund Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Xira Agency does not own or control or of persons that Xira Agency does not employ or manage,
including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which Xira Agency ’s websites link.
When Do You Qualify For Refunds?
- When you file a complaint to Xira Agency , we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. Refund is only
made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to solve the issue.
- While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, refund may apply*
- Charges for services to be provided by Xira Agency are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. Xira Agency reserves the right to alter or decline to provide
a quotation after expiry of the 30 days.
- Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all website design services require an advance payment of a minimum of fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total before the work is supplied to the Client for review. The remaining
fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total due upon completion of the work, prior to upload to the server or release of materials.
- Payment for services is due by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to Xira Agency and sent to Xira Agency. Bank details will be made available on invoices.
- Development/Post-sales operations has not yet started.
- The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing.
- You have not violated our payment terms.
- You have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
- The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for refund trial
- Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing.
- You have presented all the proofs and evidences surfacing your refund claim
- The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
*Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable..
Xira Agency may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy periodically. You are expected to check the policy from time to time for updates.For more information on our Refund Policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org